PHOTO COMPETITION: 1 April – 30 June 2019
HOW TO ENTER
· To enter 'The Promotion', Entrants must send a picture of their Tasmanian trip with Tasmanian Expeditions or World Expeditions by submitting their photo to https://tas-ex-photo-competition-2019.shortstack.com/X1S0vF. Entrants can enter multiple times.
- The Promoter will judge the entries to determine the winner, which it considers, in its sole discretion, to be the most creative entry. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entry into ‘The Promotion’ is available to residents of Australia only.
- Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and its subsidiaries and related companies and any agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter (“Eligible Entrants”).
- The winners will be notified via email within 7 days following the completion of ‘The Promotion.’
- By entering ‘The Promotion’ the Entrant consents to any information or image they submit being published on any Tasmanian Expeditions or World Expeditions online properties (including websites, email campaigns, social media) during or after the duration of the competition.
- As a condition of entering this Promotion, an Entrant’s entry and name may be used by The Promoter in any media for an unlimited period of time and worldwide without further notification, remuneration or compensation.
- Entrants agree to provide any information and contact details deemed necessary for The Promoter to supply the prize. Tasmanian Expeditions and World Expeditions cannot be held responsible for any technical, communication or postage issues that prohibit either party from delivering and/or claiming the prize. Providing of the correct contact details are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or withdraw ‘THE PROMOTION’ at any time.
- The contest is 'open submission'.
- There is no entry fee.
- Any professional or amateur photographers may submit.
- To register and enter this contest you have to agree to these Rules and Regulations.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and agents associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. These include World Expeditions Travel Group and Wild Earth. If the subject of a photograph is of a minor (under the age of 18), the judges may request a written release form from the photographer, signed by the parent or legal guardian of the minor.
- Only the photographer can submit his or her images. Images may not be submitted from a third party on behalf of a photographer.
- Entries may only be submitted by passengers on the Tasmanian trips during the current season departing between 1 October 2018 – 30 June 2019.
- All images must be submitted through the official contest site.
- Submitted photos may have been previously published or submitted to another contest.
- If any doubts occur regarding the authenticity of the digital image, the original file (RAW or original file in case of mobile) will be requested by the judges for analysis.
- Inappropriate submissions will disqualify the photographer from the contest.
- All decisions by the judges are final.
- You agree that all of your entry is your own work.
- Unless you opt-out of this licence by stating “I do not consent to allowing these images to be used for marketing purposes” in your submission, in return for entering the competition you grant Tasmanian Expeditions and World Expeditions a worldwide, non-exclusive, revocable licence in perpetuity to reproduce, publish, adapt, communicate and broadcast all or part of your entry in any media for any purpose including for the purposes of this competition and inclusion in Tasmanian Expeditions and World Expeditions marketing materials. On submission, you also consent to us editing, re-using, storing, reproducing and communicating your entry in any medium. Generally, we will attribute you as the photographer where possible, but in some circumstances, we may decide not to.
- 3 x $100 Gear Voucher to WildEarth.com.au
- The prize is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, cannot be on sold or exchanged and is the sole property of the winner. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of a similar value.
- The winners agree to receive their prizes via email or in print as agreed to with the Promoter.
- The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, inappropriate or detrimental to any person or business in any way or that the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered ineligible.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name and with their own photos.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction at its sole discretion in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity or eligibility to enter and claim the Prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing the Prize.
- If the information required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
- Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Tasmanian Expeditions / World Expeditions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to replace or amend these terms or to modify, suspend or cancel the competition.